PDA

View Full Version : needing to rant!

Hayley1982
10-03-12, 10:05
just needing to offload things. ok last night while having some tea with my aunt she turns round and tells me how my younger sister said she loves it when i cry, she likes to upset me. i am soo angry. ive got her son today aswell and all his done so far is swear his head off and try to smash my iphone screen, hit me etc.
Im trying to stay strong cos i dont want them to have the power to ruin my life.
I know once i found someone to settle down with etc i wont bother with them at all nomore.
U should see me i look a mess, look like i havent slept in years. im constantly full of colds.

Rach29
10-03-12, 11:14
oh my god dont blame you for wanting to rant your sister sounds horrible does she know how her son behaves with you its awful if i was you i wouldnt be doing her favours minding her son when he acts like hope your ok x

Hayley1982
10-03-12, 11:44
Oh no u can't say anything bad about him to her. His a horrible child. I walk around on egg shells. I'm going doctors Monday about it all and see what he says.

london
10-03-12, 12:31
hit the kid back let him see its wrong and dont look after him no more
god bless

Magic
10-03-12, 15:57
H26,
Just tell your sister that you refuse to look after her child. His behaviour is intolerable, and you cannot cope. Be firm.
Tell the Doc everthing do not hold back
Lots Love

macc noodle
10-03-12, 16:32
hit the kid back let him see its wrong and dont look after him no more
god bless

errr no London not the way to go I think!!! hitting someone does not necessarily make them see it is wrong - but could reinforce it as acceptable behaviour. Plus H does not want to get into trouble for violent conduct towards her nephew, especially if her sister does like teasing her.

Quite simply H - do not look after him - make yourself unavailable to her and then let her sort him out.

As for your aunt telling you this about your sister - this does not sound very nice of either of them. It may not be true or it may be that your aunt has misinterpreted something your sister said?

:hugs:

london
11-03-12, 14:29
ok macc whats yiour way for this nasty kid