PDA

View Full Version : READ**

haighy
10-03-12, 17:35
hi ive been having a good month or so with anxiety so havent posted for a while. anyways some mornings i wake up with what feels like my bodys shaking. its weird like im a diabetic or something is that part of anxiety even though i dont feel anxious?

Sabre
10-03-12, 17:48
Hi Haighy,
I too only recently have been feeling like this, my bodys shakes but its not visable on the outside its more like an inner shake and mainly affects top of back, chest and arms, does feel like an inner shake?
I mentioned this to my GP and she said its just part of my anxiety and try not to focus on it, i was abit like easier said then done but am finding myself when i wake in the mornings am getting this inner shake, i have to get up and move about then it doesnt come until night time when i get in bed :wacko:

Stormsky
10-03-12, 19:06
ive had this, like my inner core is shaking inside.. id say its unburnt adrenaline, or an over anxious nervous system reaction

lindajane1971
10-03-12, 20:46
Hi there,
Ive had the same thing happen to me, every single morning i would wake up with internal shaking in my torso, it was truly awful and every night i would dread going to bed as i knew i would wake up with it!!
Also if i dozed off and got woken it would be ten times stronger, even just my husband turning over in bed would set it off!!!!
I had it a year ago and i had it for around 6 weeks straight, and it just gradually faded away day by day. ive only had it occasionally in the last few months.
I did see the doctor about it, and was told it was part of my anxiety, which i belive now but at the time of course i couldnt belive that anxiety could possibly cause so very physical symptoms!!
Our bodies are the weirdest things EVER!!!
I hope it fades for you soon xxx