PDA

View Full Version : Freaking out:Tingling right hand and right foot!

Mark801
10-03-12, 18:16
Hey guys, so I woke up today feeling absolutely terrified.

Let me start off by saying that when I sit, I like to fold my legs(native-american style). Don't ask why, it's just a habit. I find that when I sit with my legs down on the floot, I don't feel "comfortable". I mean of course I sit proper when I'm in a restaurant or school.

But when I'm home or in my private office at work, I sit with my legs crossed.

This morning I woke up in a weird position with my right arm under me. Don't remember how it happened but it did. So that would explain the slight tingling/pain in my right hand and elbow.

But my right foot by the ankle also hurts and very "slightly" tingles. I'm terrified of diabetes, spine issues, or heart issues. My mind os going crazy thinking what it is.

Yesterday also, I got up from my office chair to stretch my legs(I do this every 30 min) and when I got up I felt my left but all the way down to the back of my left foot tingle for like 10-15 secs. I figured sciatica as I once suffered from it for a few days.

Please guys, I'd appreciate a bit of advice. Thanks again.

BrightPhoenix
12-03-12, 03:24
Just sounds like you slept in the wrong position and your body was kinda scolding you for it. Are you feeling better now?