PDA

View Full Version : ovarian cancer?

GirlAfraid23
10-03-12, 20:07
I'm really worried about ovarian cancer, its becoming an obsession.
I have pains in my lower abdomen, side and lower pelvis.
My waistline has expanded and I have gas issues...
I now have a chest infection that people may have read in my other post and even with antibiotics it isn't clearing up with rattling in my.chest.
I know people suffering with cancer have a low immune system.

Stormsky
10-03-12, 20:10
Have you been for tests? regards ovarian cancer?
If youve become obsessed with it, then the only reassurance is to see gp, as i dont think anyone on here will be able to reassure you if your that worried.

GirlAfraid23
10-03-12, 20:18
Have you been for tests? regards ovarian cancer?
If youve become obsessed with it, then the only reassurance is to see gp, as i dont think anyone on here will be able to reassure you if your that worried.

I have tried but they won't take me seriously, saying im young and I don't have family history. They keep sending me for urine tests.
Its a discomfort in both sides btw but more the right.

miss polly
10-03-12, 20:44
I know what it's like to become completely convinced that you have cancer. I've been through this several times and it's the scariest lonleliest place to be. Go back to your doctor's and tell them that you're terrified and need to know what's causing your symptoms. I don't think it's unreasonable that they warrant a proper investigation ~ not that I believe you have cancer, but I think all worrying symptoms should be thoroughly checked for peace of mind if nothing else.
On the upside all your symptoms are consistent with totally benign conditions that are very very common as well as cancer. Please try not to worry and you're not alone as I'm fighting my own Horrible health anxiety atm :hugs:

GirlAfraid23
10-03-12, 21:09
Does anyone think the immunity issues are related to it?