PDA

View Full Version : head sort of vibrated

emmalrob
10-03-12, 20:16
I was just sitting having a chat with my family and all of a sudden this.disorentating vibrating rush came from neck right up to my head.

It's got me completely scared

Sabre
10-03-12, 21:21
I get alot of disorentating vibrations, from top of my back to my chest and neck.
Was it a quick feeling vibration feeling you got or did it stay for a period of time?
Maybe it was just muscle tension or nerves, try not to scare yourself to much the more you think about it the harder it is to relax.

emmalrob
10-03-12, 21:41
It sort of built up for seconds and then as quick as it came, it went. I have had it a couple of timed before but its normally weeks or months apart

carefree68
10-03-12, 22:25
I have had this... feels warm, tingly, vibrating and travels from shoulders up to the top of your head, zappy makes you feel a little odd in the pit of your stomach? Nerves I think, but its odd because it comes on when you least expect it to?

Just another symptom of anxiety I believe.

Ingenious
11-03-12, 09:32
The body is capable of coming up with all manner of unexpected sensations, these can be down to anxiety, a muscle spasm, a neurological cause like a migraine, your posture, medication you are on (or have started or stopped) there are probably hundreds of perfectly normal causes so I wouldn't let it worry you.