PDA

View Full Version : flu and blocked sinuses please read

sherylee xx
11-03-12, 14:54
hey guys so i had a chest ifection and the flu im still not 100% and iv had sinus pain and pressure in m y eyes back of my nose and head pains, well im also experiencin light sensitivity i went in my backgarden and the daylight just hurt my eyes and i had to come back in my eyes seem fine in normal daylight inside but just not outside, is this normal with sinus problems as i dont know and i dont want to google and i dont want to bother my out of hours doctors with this so anyone with experience of sinus problems could you let me know if you have experienced light sensitivity thanks xx

Rach29
11-03-12, 15:06
dont worry sherylee its normal i have a bad head cold my heads banging and the brightness hurts my eyes so nothing to worry about just part of being unwell hope you feel better soon x

swgrl09
11-03-12, 15:20
Yes, normal. Try using a neti-pot or some saline spray to help clear your sinuses.

sherylee xx
11-03-12, 17:38
thankyou both :) i thought it might have been but thought id check :) and i will try that thanks swgrl09 xx

joy
11-03-12, 17:53
Ring NHS direct thats what they are there for 08454647 I think thats the number but you can look it up on line
I've always found them very helpful

Joy

sherylee xx
11-03-12, 18:45
thanks hun :) xx