PDA

View Full Version : I just wanted a hug and now I just feel really lonely :L

juzaza
11-03-12, 19:20
Basically got my modular a level results on Thursday and was waaaaay below par, now I feel like this has just completely tipped me over the edge into this whole new person who doesn't talk and cries all the time. I haven't been right for about a month now but have been able to put a brave face on when I needed to (my 'acting' face as I call it). Since these results came I can't even do that, I went round my boyfriends the day after (his results were really good) and he said he 'wasn't gonna even ask' and seemed really annoyed with me. I just wanted a hug and now he's been using excuses not to see me ever since :unsure: I just feel ever so depressed and lonely at the moment :weep:

angel wings
11-03-12, 19:22
sorry you are feeling lonely and sending hugs:hugs:

angel xx

Stormsky
11-03-12, 20:01
Sorry to hear your feeling down...
have you been to see gp? or do your 6th form have councellors you can talk with?
You say in previous posts that you have been horrible to family, does that include your boyfriend? as maybe thats why he is distancing himself, as surely he wouldnt do that just because of your test results? sorry im questioning, but it was a bit vague

ZD
11-03-12, 20:50
Sorry to hear how your feeling , sending you a hug hunny xx

Zoe xx

saro
11-03-12, 21:37
sorry to hear you are feeling down.. :hugs:

blue moon
11-03-12, 22:19
give him a kick up bum if he not talk to you.Here is a hug
Petra x:bighug1:

fell_on_black_days
11-03-12, 23:00
can relate totally juz. currently going through big problems with my other half at the mo, most of it down to my depression. not fun at the moment. :(

juzaza
12-03-12, 18:46
Thanks for the replies all :) I'd like to think I haven't been horrible to him, I try and be happy as best I can when I see him as I only do once a week. Usually he's really patient and calms me down alot when I'm feeling like this but then this happened. I suppose I kind of 'stole his thunder' when he did brilliantly and then I turn up all miserable :L I can understand why he would lose his patience with me as I find nothing is ever good enough. I feel terrible for annoying him :unsure:

fell_on_black_days
13-03-12, 01:32
would be nicer for you if he was more understanding though eh? bad times for sure. relationships make this all the more difficult.

StormKitten_1
15-03-12, 11:07
Thanks for the replies all :) I'd like to think I haven't been horrible to him, I try and be happy as best I can when I see him as I only do once a week. Usually he's really patient and calms me down alot when I'm feeling like this but then this happened. I suppose I kind of 'stole his thunder' when he did brilliantly and then I turn up all miserable :L I can understand why he would lose his patience with me as I find nothing is ever good enough. I feel terrible for annoying him :unsure:

No hun. He shouldnt lose patience. My partners have NEVER ignored me just because they did better then me and I was feeling low over it. Instead they'd encourage me to do better. Friends are the same also.
Dont EVER blame yourself for his behaviour and if it is because of that, then I'm sorry to say he needs a kick. He might be over the moon that he's done well, fantastic to him, but he should have the time to put his arm over you and say "its not the end of the world hun".

Having said that, you should also make an effort to celebrate HIS success at least (this is going for anyone who's reading also). Yes be a bit moody and upset at first, but then put a smile on, buy him a drink or something to celebrate and be happy for him. That way you'll both win.