PDA

View Full Version : Stomach fear :(

MissSunshine
11-03-12, 22:34
Last march i had 2 weeks of pain that doctors told me was IBS and i have been on tablets ever since, I havent had that kind of pain in a year now.
But I have been getting acid problems and gas pains.

I know someone who had tummy pains at night and it turned out to be a ulcer with pre cancerous cells and i am i so scared thats me.

I only get bad pains every so often and my stools are fine its just the gas pains and bloatedness thats scaring me. Im sure my doctor would have tested further if they was worried but i cant help but worry :(

Beyonderz
11-03-12, 22:56
Hey MissSunshine, I think it's nothing serious since you are already diagnosed with IBS. You said you had the same type of pain a year ago, would it wait that long if it was something serious? :)

I am always experiencing excessive gas, bloating and abdominal pain and with stress it gets worse. If you try distracting yourself with other things, maybe you will feel better.
Hope it goes well.

MissSunshine
11-03-12, 23:01
Thats true if it was a year ago im sure i would have more symptoms by now? apart from regular anxiety of course!

The abdominal pain gets to me when tho when i have a wave of bad pain i think the worse and anxiety is back:(

thanks x