PDA

View Full Version : ulcers in the mouth

PinkRoxy
12-03-12, 05:54
I have just got my 4th ulcer in my mouth this year.
Does anyone know why I have been getting so many ulcers?

I heard it can be a sign of mouth cancer. Im hoping its just prob my body being run down because I have struggled with nausea and diarrhoea for the last few weeks and terrible indigestion that is irritating my stomach. My gp gave me losec capsules on friday to take and it doesnt seem to be working properly which I really need to get rid of this indigestion because its ruining the way I function in my day.

Also I just dont understand though why Ive been getting so many ulcers in the mouth lately. Do you think it could be because Ive been taking alot of anti inflammotries with my periods and headaches?

Im just worrying over things right now and feeling really low about it and plus my doctors bill keeps buiding up more than I am able to pay it off weekly.

What am I going to do about all this?

cocohac
12-03-12, 08:40
Hello,
Please try not to worry. Mouth ulcers are a sign of being run down. Its usually ure bodies way of dealing with the stress and anxiety. Mouth cancer would be sores that do not go but get worst and other symptoms too.

Try to de stress .
Take care x

PinkRoxy
12-03-12, 08:43
Thanks for that. Yeah my ulcers do go away then another one in a different area comes so I guess that is a good sign. I think my body has been through alot lately especially the digestive side of things.

I was going to ring my doctors nurse about it but I think ill be alright.