PDA

View Full Version : day 5

ckyrule
12-03-12, 12:13
on to day five now and been up and down. today i've been bad this morning. very panicky and a feeling of like my bodys shutting down and i've got no control over my body. when i try to get some sleep im woken up suddenly and in great panic, like my body is responding. also my heart rate has slowed a lot. anyone had these problems?

cathycrumble
12-03-12, 16:20
Yes I am on day 18 today and I have felt like you and still do a bit. I was on 50 for a week then I upped them for a week to a 100mg and that was the worse thing I could have done my anxiety hit the roof I am back on 50 and staying on that dose. I still hate the mornings but I am eating a bit better now. so will see how I go on them

Cathy xx

Ambers
12-03-12, 19:49
I came in the check on you Cathy - I think going back to 50mg was a good choice...and you do sound less anxious? x

cathycrumble
12-03-12, 20:12
Thanks Amber yes I feel a bit calmer but I did take a 2mg diazipam today. I was nearly giving up on sat but I decided to go down to 50 and I am not too bad now few butterflys tonight but I can handle them. And I read your PM you sent me and it was just what I needed to spur me on. Thanks for your concern I really appriciate it.

Will PM you I need you lol

Hope you are doing ok also?

take care Cathy xx:D

Ambers
12-03-12, 20:19
That is brilliant news, and remember you will have ups and downs even on 50mg till they kick in...mine at 10 weeks (I know I've told you that before but reminding is good for us anxiety suffers lol)

I am still good...I had a lot to deal with today - usually I would have been a mess but today I took control. Sometimes I remember that I have this condition but most of the time I am getting on being 'normal' (whatever normal means0 :D

PM whenever you need...I hope that I will read your success story in the very near future :yesyes:

cathycrumble
12-03-12, 20:55
Oh how right you are! We always need a reminder and a bit of reasurance as our mind wants to go the negative route. Glad you understand that.

It is good when you can do things that in the past when ill you think I cant deal with this now. Good for you.

Cathy xx