PDA

View Full Version : Looking how I feel..

MissSunshine
13-03-12, 12:34
I am at a pretty bad stage of my anxiety at the moment, and to top if off i look like a wreck. I actually look ill!

My hair never grows and is just dry and frizzy not matter what I use.

My skin is so bad I have spots all the time, the skin is red and dry and I cannot use anything as im even reacting to baby wipes!

I have bad under eye circles, always looking tired.

My skin on my body is the same, I get dry hands.

I am always tired and weak

I am only 22 and I look a wreck :weep:

Worriedgirl87
13-03-12, 13:09
I'm 24 i feel your pain.
My hair is so thin it's terrible.
I look tired .

pearl79
13-03-12, 13:11
its tough isnt it, i went thru a spell of this over christmas time, i was dry, grey skinned and had terrible dark circles under my eyes.. i felt ill and i looked ill... once you start thinking postive and eating well and drink at least 2l of water per day you will be fine..... you are not ill..... remember that!!!
Pearl x

MissSunshine
13-03-12, 13:24
It is terrible! :(
I'm glad you over come this pearl, its not nice to not feel good in yourself, Ive lost all confidence.
I will defiantly try eating better and drinking more water!
x

pearl79
13-03-12, 13:29
i am currently coming out of it, was just at my worse at christmas, my weight is going back on and i have started drinking 2l of water, that has made a mega differance.. i fill up a 500ml water bottle and drink 4 thru the day, i chose 500ml cuz its not so bewildering...
I still have severe anxiety, as people on here can tell you, or read my posts, im a complete loon bin, but it really hs helped eating and drinkin better...
I got stuck in aa rut, anxious, couldnt eat, felt worse, more anxious, couldnt eat bla bla bla... but you just have to try, bit by bit you will get there :)

Ps, my hair is extememely thin and horrible x

take care my love xx

Pearl xx

MissSunshine
13-03-12, 13:58
Thanks so much hun, i find when the weather is getting brighter it lightens my mood but this time i cannot seem to lift the 'down' feeling and looking grey.
I will try my best to drink that much! if you dont mind me asking what do you eat on a daily basis?
x

pearl79
13-03-12, 14:04
well i always eat cereal or fruit in the morning, i have a sandwich for lunch and crisps and dinner i eat a proper dinner, mostly chicken, fish, pots veg bla bla bla.. in between meals i eat bananas apples etc, but at the moment my eating has gone the opposite and i cant stop eating so munching on naughty things between meals at mo... ooops... will be strick on my self from now on...
ps. i probably eat more than normal currently.

You'll get there my love... dont pressure yourself to do it otherwise you will worry more that your not feeling well,,, just go with the flow :) xx

MissSunshine
13-03-12, 14:08
That sounds like what i eat! :) but i dont really have healthy dinners need to eat more veg..
I will eat bananas more in between meals i think also i make my own juice i have a juice maker!
I was underweight in 2010 but now i am fine but its been a struggle with eating this winter. i either feel sick or something due to my acid (which im on meds for now)

Thanks hun will try and go with the flow!

in your bad time did you ever feel so tired and weak that you felt faintish? i keep having panic attacks and dizzy spells :( plus my eyesight is blurry :(

xx

pearl79
13-03-12, 14:16
all of what your describing, i still get now, its all part of anxiety im afraid... spesh the blurry eyes and sluggishness.. when ive been panicky for some time i can get quite dizzy... i used to get so tired every day and wonder how i would go get my kids from school cuz i couldnt stay awake or be frightened id faint out side :( its all normal anxiety ...... unfortuanately:flowers:

MissSunshine
13-03-12, 20:43
Lately my eyesight has been worrying me alot as i convinced myself i have diabets im only 22 but ive convinced myself thats why i get blurry eyes even tho i went for a long eye test last year with floaters it all came back normal!
I am the same i wake up and have to see to my toddler and i think i cant even stand up let alone take care of someone :( but i never faint and i carry on..

Well I was 2 days late on my period and saw the signs im starting today. But anxiety rockets sky high around this time so im sort of blaming that for how im feeling! Its a comfort that someone else is exactly the same as me thanks for your help xx