PDA

View Full Version : Jelly Legs

chucklehound
27-06-06, 12:41
Hi all, I just wondered if anyone had jelly legs that have now gone please?

I really want to start getting out again but the jelly legs terrify me. I always feel like they will give way although I know they won't. I am at the stage that if I do go out, I can't go out without my sons pushchair for a support[Sigh...]

Any advice would be most helpful.
Thanks

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

**whenwillthisend**
27-06-06, 12:59
hi i had jelly legs with my very first panic attack but only once or twice since... just try not to focus on it...hard i know, but have the reassurance your legs wont give way they will always carry you

chucklehound
27-06-06, 13:07
Thanks for your reply. It is difficult like you say...Every time I think about going out it's the thouhgt of the jelly legs that stop me.

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

emma chant
27-06-06, 16:04
Hi Chuckle,
I've had jelly legs before[No]
Your legs wont go so, try to not think about it.
think possitive.
x[OK]

e chant

marie ross
27-06-06, 16:32
Hi Chuckle,

I still suffer from jelly legs now!!!! It went away for a while and now its come back with a vengance, its such a horrible feeling trying to walk when you think your legs are going to give way. I've now come to the conclusion if there're going to give way they would of done by now!!!

Just another symptom of anxiety i'm afraid. Keep going you'll be fine.

Take care.

Marie XXX

chucklehound
27-06-06, 16:33
Thanks Emma and Marie for your replies:D

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

chedda
27-06-06, 17:07
Hia i was the same as you a few years ago with the pushchair situation,not nice is it at all:(.Mine only come back now and again now thankfully.Isnt it suprising how fast the jelly legs can get us home though...lol.Mine used to literally run home but i had to force them to actually go forward.
Take care cheryl xx

chucklehound
27-06-06, 17:16
Hi Chedda, thanks for your reply. I am glad you have made progress:D well done!!!

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

darkangel
27-06-06, 22:10
hi

i still get the jelly legs and breathless as well - guess it will go away at some point - my legs havent failed me yet !!!

not sure about you but i am better when i walk on soft surfaces, such as carpeting or grass or sand - weird !!!!

darkangel

........life is for living not just for surviving

chucklehound
27-06-06, 23:02
I know what you mean it feels loads better walking on uneven surfaces.
Thank you for your reply.

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

swornors
19-11-09, 16:47
Have you ever taken a cross-country trip in an RV (recreational vehicle)?

margaret jones
19-11-09, 16:57
Chuckle hi i have jelly legs now and again but i have no pushchair ( boo hoo )

I have a trolley in the supermarket that helps but little strange with 1 item needed but hell i dont care it makes me feel safe and gets me out . At the moment my jelly legs are ok but i am sure odd days they will appear especially in unfamiliar places .
Take Care Margaret xxx

chiniaanaedo
20-11-09, 13:08
With time and patience the leaf (http://johncarpentershalloween.com/index.php) of the mulberry becomes satin(c) :-)