PDA

View Full Version : Rhodiola

AthousandMilesAway
14-03-12, 10:31
Hello everyone!

Has anyone heard of or tried Rhodiola (not sure if this has been posted before so apologies)

It is a herbal remedy that they use in the coldest parts of Eastern Europe.

It helps with:

- Mental focus
- Anxiety
- Exercise
- General mood

Sorry to be vague, I would post a link but I am still a newbie.

I have been using it for a while and I defo think it helps to some extent!

PanchoGoz
14-03-12, 17:10
Never heard of that! Is it on the general market?

AthousandMilesAway
15-03-12, 08:44
I think it's fairly new over here. Big in Russia and Sybiria.

If you get any make sure you get that of russian or sybirian origin, not chinese or american

I got mine from Tesco health shop! They come in pill or drop form

joy
15-03-12, 12:52
but does it help

joy

AthousandMilesAway
15-03-12, 15:37
I think so yes!

grotbags
23-04-12, 19:54
I used Rhodiola for 18 months until it stopped working for me (I had no idea I was meant to cycle it). I still had panic disorder and some agoraphobia, but the effect it had on my depression was phenomenal! I think it's worth a try but apparently only certain types of rhodiola work. I found the Swanson's brand useful, even though it's a cheapy brand. I think it's worth a try. It also gives mental energy and makes studying easier - that's my experience with it anyway.

mk4402
05-05-12, 22:57
I used Rhodiola for 18 months until it stopped working for me (I had no idea I was meant to cycle it). I still had panic disorder and some agoraphobia, but the effect it had on my depression was phenomenal! I think it's worth a try but apparently only certain types of rhodiola work. I found the Swanson's brand useful, even though it's a cheapy brand. I think it's worth a try. It also gives mental energy and makes studying easier - that's my experience with it anyway.

How long did it take to kick in when you first started using it?