PDA

View Full Version : Do you feel anxious/panic in morning then calm at night - repeat cycle?

TillySm
14-03-12, 12:25
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else gets anxious/panic in the morning then it slowly subsides to be less at night where you almost feel like yourself again? Then you go to bed feeling good, wake up then BAM - panic and anxiety.

Do you?

nicola1980
14-03-12, 12:33
Yep i do!! I can go to bed calm but wake up anxious and panicky, i hate it xx

rock chick
14-03-12, 13:12
Yeah that's like me too! However it could be related to taking Xanax throughout the day, so naturally by night I'd be far calmer generally than in the morning when it's at a much lower level in my body. However I feel it might be a bit more complicated, as the day goes on I find things to do, etc. so my mind is not as devoted to anxiety issues as when I've just woken up, I dunno. However I'm not as bad in the mornings as I was a month ago so it's getting better.

Gopala
14-03-12, 13:15
LOL yes i do - i am always worse in the morning come bed time i feel almost normal and then... yeah its sucks! :yahoo:

rock chick
14-03-12, 13:22
I've heard this pattern is common for people with anxiety problems, I suspect it's related to various factors however I'm not sure anymore what feeling normal is like, I merely know I don't feel as anxious generally at night.

erin31
14-03-12, 13:28
I am exactly the same. Much calmer and full of hope in the evenings but I get to about 3 am and the anxiety wakes me like a kick in the stomach. I hate this anxiety so much.

miniminx
14-03-12, 15:50
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else gets anxious/panic in the morning then it slowly subsides to be less at night where you almost feel like yourself again? Then you go to bed feeling good, wake up then BAM - panic and anxiety.

Do you?

THATS ME EXACTLY AT THE MOMENT.......MINE STARTED FRIDAY AND GOES OFF AT NIGHT KIND OFF but sort of appears as i go to bedcos im scared of waking up with it again in the morning xx

---------- Post added at 15:50 ---------- Previous post was at 15:49 ----------

I am exactly the same. Much calmer and full of hope in the evenings but I get to about 3 am and the anxiety wakes me like a kick in the stomach. I hate this anxiety so much.

thats me too!!!:weep:

pinkdove
14-03-12, 16:47
yep me too, but it's getting better :D

bignik
14-03-12, 17:22
yep same here too

miniminx
14-03-12, 17:27
bignik and pink dove how long have the current episodes of anxiety lasted this time around? xx

kittikat
14-03-12, 21:52
Most definitely much more anxious and panicky in the mornings and better at night...probably because I can relax more in the evening, you always know things are going on in the day...work, chores etc. Always get that 'sick to the stomach' feeling every morning :mad:

ciccone-hassell
14-03-12, 22:06
i'm worst at night i start bout 12 lunch time panic bout going to bed and then spend whole night scared everytime i wake up or move :(