PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else overweight?

GirlAfraid23
14-03-12, 17:23
Due to depression and not wanting to exercise, I have put on a great amount of weight.
I also comfort eat.
Anyone else the same?

Beyonderz
14-03-12, 17:58
I am (became) overweight because of my previous bad marriage, and now I am trying to get rid of those extra. Looong way to go.

My HA concerns source is mostly related to my weight, other than that I eat healthy and live quite a healthy life (no smoking, no drinking, not eating very heavy / fast food).

Just need to do regular exercise -.- and it's BORING like hell!

macc noodle
14-03-12, 18:05
Yep I can certainly tick the overweight box!

Am resolved to do something about it though - healthy eating and exercise is the way to go!

Macc

xx

mistymoo
14-03-12, 18:46
yep overweight due to having agoraphobia and being on mirtazapine, i did start using the WII last year but then gave it up. hopefully now the weather is improving i can get out in the garden and potter

lindajane1971
14-03-12, 20:53
ME!!!!!!! Im very overweight due to anxiety and im not on any medication that i can blame for it. I overeat and cant stop.
I did loose weight about 7 years ago, got down to a no bad size and then got remarried (happily) and it was ok.
My mum died suddenly in 2008 and ive been suffering from anxiety and depression caused by her death and have been comfort eating ever since.
I would describe my self as like how dawn french was before she lost weight, not quite as big but im getting there.
Im desperate, really really desperate to loose weight, but i just cant stop overeating. I will not go out on my own so exercise is practically none and i cant afford to buy a treadmill for the house to solve the not going out thing.
I am also thinking that as i have so much weight to loose, if i did loose it i would be left with hideous flaps of skin that i wouldnt be able to get rid of so i say to myself "whats the point, eat some crisps" and go to the cupboard and just browse till i find something to eat.
When i go to bed i look at myself and feel so depressed with the state im in, it actually revolts me how fat i am. I was at the hairdresser with my daughter yesterday and happend to see my self in the full length mirror and almost burst into tears on the spot. My family have never said im fat but thats only coz they are polite, god knows what my daughter (16 and slim) and her friends really think of me as i know when i see a really fat person i think "omg look at them" but i am one of "them" too :(
i just wish i could cut it all off!!!!

crystal17
14-03-12, 21:18
I hate the way I look body-wise :weep: I lost loads of weight about 5 years ago and looked the best I've ever looked but since my personal circumstances got worse I ate to make the pain go away and put it all back on. Luckily, my face saves me I think from being hideous although I feel like I look older than 31 - other people say I dont but they would say that lol...
Wouldnt say I'm fat, just not what I used to be like and the old photos of me looking good make me cry!

So yes, can relate. Food is my best friend.