PDA

View Full Version : World cup woe

KellyRae
27-06-06, 16:05
Whilst England was scoring there winning goal on Sunday I was vomiting for the 3rd time, shaking uncontrollably, struggling to breath and unable to feel my hands due to pins and needles.
This was 7th panic attack since Feb 2006 and each time they get worse.
I have never actually been sick before during an attack and found this made the whole situation a lot worse? I constantly was panicking about being sick again.
Does anyone else suffer like this?
In total I was sick 10 times into the early hours of the morning.
Leaving me totally weak and shaky and unable to work yesterday.
The other attacks left me feeling hugely tired, but then unable to sleep because I keep twitching and jolting myself awake.
Is there a norm list of symptoms when you have an attack? Or do you find they vary?
Thanks peeps
xxx

marie ross
27-06-06, 16:10
Hi Kelly,

My symptoms vary all the time, i keep finding new ones to keep me on my toes!!!! Although last year i did go through a phase of actually being sick, it was in the mornings when i realised i had to get dressed, take kids to school and then go to work. I used to work myself up so much i just threw up and got myself into a right panic. The sickness has gone now, but unfortunately the panic is still here!!!

Have a good luck round everyones posts and you will see many different symptoms here. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Take care.

Marie XXX

india
27-06-06, 16:13
Hi Kelly, i get sick when i have panic attacks, normally just urging into the toilet. It is so horrible i totally know what you mean. Do you think it was just panic or could anything else have contributed? I always find that if i feel unwell i get in a state then i don't know if its just panic or i actually have a bad stomach, know what i mean? Sounds like you have experienced the worst so can only improve. How have you been since?

I think David Beckham was sick due to nerves don't you?

Love India xx

KellyRae
27-06-06, 16:24
Thanks guys, think I am going to spending a lot more time on here in the next few weeks. Parents have just gone on hols for 2 weeks, isn't it always the way?? Probably why I got in such a state.......? Bye 4 now xxxx

emma chant
27-06-06, 16:30
HI,
Sorry 2 hear you've been unwell.
Symptons do vary alot.
I feel sick but havn't been yet.
hope you are feeling better
xxx

e chant

hayles
27-06-06, 16:45
Hope you feel better soon and welcome to the site.
I have a phobia of being sick, so my panics involve a lot of sicky feeling!

Hay x

chucklehound
27-06-06, 17:54
Hi Kelly and welcome to NMP.
Hope it all settles down for you soon

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

Karen
27-06-06, 20:11
Hi Kelly

Welcome to the forum.

You might like to have a read through the following information as a place to start:

First Steps (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=firststeps)

Symptoms (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/default.asp?t=cms&c=symptoms)

Links post: Links to posts about Common Problems (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7784)

You will find a lot of help and support here.

Karen

Happiness is not a state to arrive at but a manner of travelling.

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough ~ Christine Cagney, Cagney & Lacey