PDA

View Full Version : on the train

RavenLight
15-03-12, 18:54
Hey, guys. Sorry I keep coming on. There's been so much going on lately just needing lots of support. My uncle passed away last weekend and I'm on a train heading down to california for the funeral. It's a 2 day trip. Normally I love the train. But, I haven't been since my anxiety and panic have been so high.
I'm worried that I'm going to faint or have a heart attack or die or flip out or any of those lovely things that we often imagine. I'm so far from my safe space, home, and there's that sene of feeling out of control.
I'm emotionally exhausted which I know doesn't help. So, back again looking to you guys so I don't feel as alone.
I keep wanting my ex with me and I believe that's a large part of it.
Anyway, thanks for listening/reading again. Really do appreciate you all being here.

Rach29
15-03-12, 19:58
sorry to hear about your uncle just try to stay positive none of those things are going to happen to you you are fine keep telling yourself that if im on a long journey i play a game on my phone read a magazine and have some sort of sweet to suck on so i can take my mind off how i feel hope your ok