PDA

View Full Version : Hi New Member

IainP
16-03-12, 20:09
I have been on citalopram 20 mg for 7 weeks now. I had a run of reasonable/good days this week. But today has been bad. I have had a headache most of the day and now have a pain on the right side of my chest.I assume this is due to anxiety. I have also been on zopilcone for most of this period. Initially 11.5 mg (a tablet and a half) butfor the past two weeks down to3.75 mg. I didn't take it last night does any member know if this could account for my bad day. I also take valium 2mg when necessary - up to 3 per day

nomorepanic
16-03-12, 20:10
Hi IainP

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Carys
16-03-12, 22:29
Hiyer Iain, welcome to NMP. I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your questions about the medications, but it might get you more replies and opinions if you posted those queries on a main forum. Not as many people read the 'introduce yourself' section. Anyway, welcome again and I hope you find all the help you need here.

Pipkin
16-03-12, 23:27
Hi Iain and a warm :welcome:

I'm sure you'll find loads of members here who share your experience and that you'll find it comforting to see that you're not alone.

Take care and keep posting

Pip