PDA

View Full Version : People irritate me beyond BELIEF

imcrazy
16-03-12, 20:27
I CANT TAKE IT.
I try my best to not let other peoples moods, tone of voice, stress, yelling, sighs, whining...facial expressions get to me but idontknow it...WONT WORK .
The reason why i think it affects me is that I feel that its MY FAULT and that I SHOULD BE DOING SOMETHING TO HELP? And I feel very GUILTY.. like I did something wrong.... even if I had nothing to do with it I still absorb it and it depresses me and I get really anxious. It is very exhausting day after day. (Sorry about my spelling)

haz
16-03-12, 20:50
People irritate me very easily as well.

I am very easily irritated and ironically I am usually very irritable myself! :D

soulcrosses
16-03-12, 23:48
I'm the same! I had to delete Facebook because my News Feed would be full of indirect bitchy statuses' and arguments. None of which were aimed at me, but I felt as though I was subconsciously taking on the negativity by exposing myself to it all! The only thing I can suggest is that you surround yourself with people that make you smile as frequently as possible. I know that you can't avoid rubbish people all of the time, but you are definitely not alone in disliking certain aspects of the human race, haha!

Take care:)