PDA

View Full Version : stuck in a rutt...

tjp
17-03-12, 21:34
Hi, im tracy and have been having panics for 24 yrs. I had a good run of about 10 yrs with nothing. Then last year it came back. Im really struggling at the mo to do and go anywhere. Hope someone on here can give me some advice. Xxx

diane07
17-03-12, 21:37
Hi tjp

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Pipkin
17-03-12, 23:52
Hi Tracy!

A big, warm :welcome: to NMP

Pip xx

Jay2
18-03-12, 21:54
Hi Tracy,
Has something specific triggered your return attacks? How are you feeling today?
:)

tjp
07-04-12, 20:36
Hi, i cant really pinpoint 1thing. Last summer i had a falling out with my dad, i was devastated i felt as gutted as i did wen my mum died. Its still not right between us now. There are lots of issues that will never be resolved. We fell out because i tried to tell him how i felt and he couldnt handle it. Its a very long story thats goes bk to wen i was a child. He has another family now and me and my kids have been pushed out. Anyway since i told him a few things last yr my agraphobia has slowly got worse.this month has been really difficult, my hubby has had enough we keep fighting, its the easter holidays now and i havent been able to do much with r kids. I feel really bad about it. If we arrange a day trip i cant sleep the night b4 and over think. Then end up having a panic and not going. I dont no wat to do to make it go away.

Ayame
07-04-12, 23:12
Welcome tracy. I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. What did you do last time to help with your anxiety? Maybe you could try something that has worked for you in the past?

tjp
08-04-12, 15:10
I got docs appointment on the 19th but i really dont wana be taking more pills. Ive been on fluoxetine for 10yrs now. They were great at first but i dont think they do anything now. Im nervous abput taking new pills cuz of side effects. I worry incase sumtjing happens to me. Im just doing little outings at the mo. And hope to build up my confidence to go further. Its extra stressfull now as the kids r on hols and hubby is home. There not used to staying home so much. Hubby dont like taking kids out without me, so he stressing and i feel bad so its not helping at all really. X

darkknight
08-04-12, 15:34
Hi tracy welcome to no more panic, im mostly on chat if you like to talk