PDA

View Full Version : bonjour

Shay
27-06-06, 23:20
Hi Im shay and i have anxiety ive had it for so many yrs. i done drugs since i was knee high. but now am just and alcoholic. i have had a tough background and am haf irish which is the main reason why i am a dope. Im nuts absolutely crackers. but I'm a nice guy and single and any girls interested this is me mob no - 999

The above is how a good friend described me i guess some of it is true if not most im not a alcoholic btw its just they dont drink and are jelous.

Shay :-)

marie ross
27-06-06, 23:26
Hi Shay,

Welcome to the forum, hope that you find a lot of help here.

Take care.

Marie XXX

sophieunderscore
27-06-06, 23:29
I';m guessing the fact you copied and pasted this to me in msn that you wanted me to reply to make you look popular.

Welcome to the forum twinkle toes [8)]

wobily_lin
27-06-06, 23:32
Hi chuffs,

LMAO. WELCOME. Well i have to say that I think this is a very accurate introduction and like you, short n sweet. I'm sure you will find some great support on here and maybe a good laugh,,(if your lucky lol)

Take care of u 4 me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx

P.S. And by the way I'm not jealous I'm just green with envy lmao.

Take care,

Lin.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wobily_lin
27-06-06, 23:35
Hey again,

Soph here here. Maybe i should have put '666' eh ??????? lol

xxxxx

Take care,

Lin.

Southern_Belle
27-06-06, 23:37
Hi Shay,

Welcome to nmp. You will make many friends here, as you already know, and will find lots of support. See you in chat!

Bel

"Our thoughts are our reality"

chucklehound
27-06-06, 23:41
Hi Shay, you finally told us about you.
Welcome to NMP!:D

Speak soon xx

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

eeyorelover
28-06-06, 00:00
Hi Shay -
Welcome to the site :)
XXX

anxious
28-06-06, 00:08
OMG he's discovered he can post!!!!!
Welcome mate :)

anx x

Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects

Sue K with 5
28-06-06, 02:12
Hi Chuffs

welcome to NMP!! not sure what to say to all that but hey in for a penny as they say

Sounds like your making a name for yourself already

Sue

scknight

giddy
28-06-06, 07:22
Welcome to the forum Shay
Love Helen

jill
28-06-06, 08:18
Hi Shay :D

WELCOME TO THE SITE

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

MamaCass
28-06-06, 08:47
Hello my name is anna and i have done drugs also and im an alcoholic.
i am a very inteligant lady looking for some love and attention...i currently live in a mental asylum with one cat and one dog.
im also 25 stone which doesnt help me find a relationship...so if your looking for that partner..im the one.
Qualities i like in men are they have to be shorter than me...bald....i especially love a big red face and a nice smile[^]
Thankyou..heres hoping you reply.

All my love,
Anna
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hayles
28-06-06, 08:56
HI and welcome

Hay x

MamaCass
28-06-06, 09:13
Hello shay...you have not replied to my message...but please do as you sound like my ideal man..

Ps......i love you wobily_lin as your the bestest buddy anyone could have and if shay doesnt want me will you concider.please..

All my love to you both
Desperate kind loving sane...woman[}:)]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

trac67
28-06-06, 09:19
Shay,

About bloody time mister lol

Take care

Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Two heads
28-06-06, 09:44
Well hi shay welcome!
Good to have you let us known who you are sweet.You will all ways find someone to share your probs with on this site its great.xxx

emmy
28-06-06, 09:45
hello and welcome

hope u get all the help u need,, althou hmmm u mite be getting yourself into more trouble all woman shay n no men to talk to hmmmmm [8)]

enjoy your self and keep out of trouble you big flirt lol

if it looks like it works and feels like it works then it works!!!

manmoor
28-06-06, 11:12
Hi Mork,

Firstly I'd like to agree with you 100% about the irish thing it's in the blood. Secondly I just guessed you never posted cos you didn't know how to spell and only knew a few words like erm, and, it, is, the, we and all the other wee one's. Anyway you will be made very welcome here. In the evenings we meet in the chat room for a bit of craic and you'd be made very welcome as we're all a nice bunch.

If you have any trouble understanding any of these word's that has more than 3 letters contact Wobily_Lin she's great at everything lol

Take Care

Mandy

wobily_lin
28-06-06, 14:43
Hey,

LMAO. well well well shay, you hav got some lovely responses to your post. I bet ur pm box will be chocca now. pmsl.

Cass, I cannot see chuffs turning such a lovely voluptuous woman away, mind you he wont throw any woman away eh. lol. But Cass me bezzi mate, I'm always available hunni for fun. I'm not fussy. But I'm fed up all the time gettn seconds. pmsl. Your the best girl. An behave lmao thick ass lmao. lov ya hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx

Mandy yeh i do hav to agree bout the Irish thing. And more so with his word vocab. lol. I'm sure you can point chuffs in my direction if needs be. And yeh I am good at everything. lmao. lov to ye hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx

Chuffs u see I told ye ud get such a great warm welcome on here and some sound advice.

Oh and by the way, I forgot to say chuffs has an easy life. He goes to work has coffee break then pretends to work then long pub lunches, then again pretends to work, more coffee breaks and then home. How good is that eh?? He is def a man of leisure. - translation = HE IS A LAZY ASS!!! LOL.

Aww i love ye really hun,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Take care,

Lin.

Daisybun
28-06-06, 15:06
Hey shay/chuffs, about time you came on introduced yourself to all the lovely people. Great to see you can do it - well done! i don't think you look like Minty hun, love ya xxxxx

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

Shay
28-06-06, 23:53
thanks for the welcome folks

Anna im afraid that since a nasty accident i had i only date women 24 stone or under nowadays sorry again anyways i gotta go got a beer to drink and have to be up early for playtime (work) tomorrow.

Shay

wobily_lin
29-06-06, 00:10
Hi chuffs,

I have some good news for ye regardn Cass. She is on a diet and is doin really really well you know. So never say never chuffs cos ye know she prob ur only hope init. lol.

I hope you enjoy ur playtime tomorrow chuffs. But we wanna know if we can play too?????????

And by the way, chuffs has the mental age of a 5 yr old which is why i had to help him with the post. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. So Cass and yourself are a match made in heaven. lol

B good lol xxxxxx

Take care,

Lin.

nomorepanic
30-06-06, 18:28
Hi Shay

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

I know you are in chat mainly but feel free to ask any questions on here you want to.

Nicola