PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

Jay2
18-03-12, 21:40
Dear All,
Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself. My name is Jay - I hope you are all well. I'm new to this whole forum thing and am hoping to gain some insight into my anxiety issues from like minded people. Please excuse me if I come across scared - I'm a bit nervous! Thanks

diane07
18-03-12, 21:41
Hi Jay2

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

blue moon
18-03-12, 21:46
Hi Jay.do not be scared we are all like that when first join,you meet lovely people here,hope you enjoy the site
Love Petra x:D

mumtotwogirls
18-03-12, 21:54
Hi Jay, I am new to all this too, only been on here a few days but it's a big help knowing I'm not the only one that worries constantly x :)

Jay2
18-03-12, 21:56
Thanks for your reply - You're right, it is helpful to know that other people know how you feel! How are you today?:)

granny number 4
18-03-12, 22:00
hi im new on here and its good to know that im not alone x

Darrenb74
18-03-12, 22:03
Hello jay. Welcome to NMP. You'll definitely get good help and advice from the members on here. Don't be afraid to express yourself and feelings on here. We'll all here to help each other, give advice and also learn from each other. And like all of us on here none of us are weird just get scared from our unwanted anxiety and unwanted thoughts. Good luck

Darren :)

mumtotwogirls
18-03-12, 22:04
Was ok today until notice the rash on my daughter before bed! I think she has shingles but I'm worrying about why she has it and that there's some bad underlying cause. Taking her to Drs in morning but will spend all night worrying.

Pipkin
18-03-12, 22:29
Hi Jay and a warm :welcome:

No need to be nervous - we're a nice bunch! I'm sure you'll find loads of members here who share your experience and that you'll find it comforting to see that you're not alone.

Take care and keep posting

Pip x

bignik
18-03-12, 22:30
Hi and :welcome: