PDA

View Full Version : So many aches and pains

TracyL
19-03-12, 00:21
Hi everyone

I havn't posted a thread for a little while but recently I find I have so many aches and pains in my arms, shoulders and chest etc. I lost my sister about 8 weeks ago and thought i'd managed it quite well but now I find my neck and chest area is really quite achy and I can't always figure out where the aches are coming from. One minute i think its my neck, then it feels like its near my arm sockets. Its all so confusing and I just keep panicking that i'm having a heart attack or something. Its been like this for about a week now. I'm also peri-menopausal and I feel like i'm falling apart :weep:.

Any thoughts?

thanks guys xx
Tracy

and_y
19-03-12, 00:48
Think it could be stress although you think you have been coping well such a big loss will ultimately give you stress also you should get checked out by a gp better safe than sorry but the fact it doesn't seem localized would suggest stress to me.

TracyL
19-03-12, 01:49
Thanks for that. Yes I am off to see the doc this afternoon. I have had so many tests etc over the past few years. All my muscles seem so tender to touch. I'll keep you posted.

thanks