PDA

View Full Version : Feeling like I can't breathe!!

eeyorelover
19-03-12, 05:50
It's been a LONG time since I've felt the can't breathe thing and tonight it's got a hold of me with a vengeance!!!

I KNOW (logically) that I'm breathing fine and it's anxiety because like a dummy I drank too much caffeine today and I KNOW (logically) that I will make it through feeling this way BUT it still sucks!!

I won't give in and anxiety won't win! So I sit here playing on the internet until the anxiety rush hits and then I walk around picking up the house a little to keep my mind occupied!

I know I won't get much sleep tonight but my house will be clean ;)

Here is hoping tomorrow is better and this goes away quickly!!!
xxx
Sandy

blue moon
19-03-12, 06:42
Hello Sandy.I am feeling little anxious myself today,not from caffeine but worry about all this rain I hoping it will not cause to much flooding I have been keep busy cleaning house also.I hope I sleep tonight,I know it will be better tomorrow.hope you feel better tomorrow to.
Petra xx:flowers:

eeyorelover
19-03-12, 06:54
Thanks Petra!
I hope you feel better too!!
:bighug1:

macc noodle
19-03-12, 07:04
Hi Sandy

Just seen your post and wanted to send :hugs::hugs::hugs:.

Hope you are feeling better today and that you can appreciate your lovely clean home !!

Yep it sucks but when we know what it is, at least our perspective helps a little (sometimes) and gets us through - it can't kill us and it can only inconvenience us!

Take care

Macc Noodle
xx

eeyorelover
19-03-12, 07:17
Thanks Macc!
Sending you :bighug1: back ;)

I will definitely like my house being clean but at this point I only want a much needed visit from the sandman!! LOL

I do feel a little better since I've drank a bunch of water which makes me wonder if my anxiety tonite could be caused from a little dehydration???

I know I don't drink enough water but I wonder if that can trigger symptoms.....

Seems really odd tho that drinking water has made me feel better!

Just a thought!
;)
xxx
Sandy

eeyorelover
20-03-12, 05:44
Another night with no sleep!
I don't know how long I can keep this up before I break down!

Got about 4 hours last night and none so far tonite!

When I lay down the anxiety takes over and I know I will survive it but still it takes hold and I'm trying to find a way to occupy my mind!

It's weird because I've come so far and conquered so much and now I feel like I'm in the throws of it again!
I won't do meds. Tried that and it was a nightmare everytime!
So what do I do????
*SIGH*
xxx
Sandy

blue moon
20-03-12, 06:14
That is no good sandy,have you tried lavender on temples it does help if you let it.
Petra xx:hugs:

eeyorelover
20-03-12, 20:03
Hey Petra. No I haven't but I will definitely try it!
Thanks!
xxxxxxx
Sandy

Twiowl
21-03-12, 00:23
hi eeyore, have you thought about going for a aromatherapy massage ?

I also have bad night sleep yawn! though i have zopiclone in the house i hardly ever use it, as i don't want to end up relying on them.