PDA

View Full Version : urine test worry :(

oh no_1
19-03-12, 14:10
had 3rd urine test done, they didnt say why they wanted 2nd and third one, 1st was done as blood pressure review for high blood pressure.
had phone call, asking if i had any symptoms, i was like why? she jut said oh doesnt matter, when we get the results back someone will ring you to see what we going to do next.... all she said was something bout white blood cells??
panicking so much
HELLLPPPPP OR ADVICE PLEASE.

jaynehal
19-03-12, 15:14
Hi try not to worry, I know it's easier said than done though!

Are they doing the urine tests with a dipstick or sending it to a lab to be cultured?

Jayne x

oh no_1
19-03-12, 15:22
they did dipstick n thats why someone rang me today at 12 but i only took it in at 9am this morn.... but they now getting sent off and got to wait now... arggghhhh

jaynehal
19-03-12, 15:26
Aww try not to worry if it's any reassurance when they dip test the urine mine always shows White blood cells and sometimes even red blood cells, this can happen when discharge or skin cells get into the urine stream, when they are cultured they can get a better picture mine always come back with no White cells in it, so don't read to much into it xx

oh no_1
19-03-12, 15:28
oh right.. that made me little more reassures as was panicking when they mentioned may have to go to hosp for more tests.... and as ive been looking on internet i shouldnt it brought up alsorts