PDA

View Full Version : headache gets worse as day goes on.

puppyskin
19-03-12, 19:42
hi all,had headache since last week(tightness ,neck sore,burning eyes and throbbing pains,)it usually gets worse and peaks around this time of night,just wondered if anyone can relate? feeling exhausted with it and a bit of a sick feeling.:weep:

swgrl09
19-03-12, 20:56
Yep, totally relate. It's a tension headache. They commonly get worse as the day progresses. If you feel ill, it may also be a sinus headache due to either allergies or a cold.

paul 1
19-03-12, 21:05
hi they iam the same not very nice is it !!!

puppyskin
19-03-12, 21:24
thankls for the replies guys,im not ill as such just worn out with aneurysm/tumour worries.

AngelHeart
19-03-12, 22:34
I'm in the same boat hun, had exactly the same symptoms for 11 days and seems to have subsided today so hoping I'm out of the worst of it now. Its not very nice at all and its hard to believe it can be caused by tension but thats what it is. xx

puppyskin
19-03-12, 22:51
yeah its terrible,i thought tension was just a tight band feeling but this is quite painful indeed,i cant really think of anything but the headache at the moment plus worry about the worst dosnt help:scared15:

AngelHeart
19-03-12, 22:56
Painkillers didn't even touch mine either. Felt like just curling up into a ball in a adark room , it was so painful, I truely sympathise with you but please try not to worry, it makes it worse xx

puppyskin
19-03-12, 23:28
me too,co codamol and ibruprofen together...nothing,its like toothache in my head grrrr..x