PDA

View Full Version : Getting married day - sick

miss_moose
20-03-12, 11:31
I'm getting married at 2:30pm today, but i feel so hungry and cant stop heaving.
I have a problem where i always feel hungry and have to eat because i get retchy and sick if i don't, (i have never seen the doctor about this). I've been awake since 7am and was starving. i've had 3 slices of toast, some cracker breads an hour later, and some more cracker breads at 11am. I was abit late eating them because my dad came to see me, i heaved (nthing comes up) , i just cant stop feeling starving and heaving. I don't know what to do, im scared i'll be starving and heave in front of everyone during the ceremony.

We're getting married in someones house so i have "comfort rooms" with water and buscits in (digestives and ginger biscits).

any help, advice or reassurance? thank you

snowgoose
20-03-12, 11:44
Hi :)

Can you manage a bowl of soup or scrambled egg maybe ?
I think you need some protein along with the carbs in the toast and crackers . so eggs would be ideal .
Something warm and light but nourishing to have on your tummy before glass of champagne as you get ready .
thinking of you :flowers:
You will be fine .x

lizerie
20-03-12, 11:45
So sorry you're feeling bad, your wedding day should be a wonderful one! What do you normally do when you feel this way? Maybe just pretend it's any other day and try not to think about what might happen when you're in front of everyone.
Hope you're feeling better soon! :hugs: