PDA

View Full Version : Weird head pain, could it be migraine?

Lizziesaurus
20-03-12, 16:12
Ok so first forgive me if something similar has been posted but I'm trying to keep a calm head about this and fear if I start reading things my mind will run away with me!

Since I'd say yesterday evening I've have this head pressure, sort of like a pulsating pain and it doesn't last long but I've never felt it before. Ive done abit of googling and thought maybe I was going to get a migraine, never had one before but first time for everything right? No headaches come of it but does it sound like maybe it could be that? I get tension headaches alot but it's not felt like this.

I've been quite stressed lately with work as well, the system I've been trained on drives me nuts and I dread work now. Also my boyfriend has been very critical of late and also won't sleep with me and says its because I was honest and said sex can bore me, this is really getting me down especially as everyone thinks we have a fairy tale romance I have noone to talk to about stuff. I also quit smoking 3 days ago, I've gone longer without smoking without symptoms but could be a factor maybe?

I really appreciate any advice. Also apologies for any typos I'm on my phone.

Darrenb74
20-03-12, 16:36
Hello Lizzie. I suffer from GAD and panic etc but my GF doesn't suffer any thing like that and we have both had headaches for the last three days. We both have come to the conclusion it is the weather changing and i know from past years it is always a factor with me. So just try relax and maybe take a couple of nurofen perhaps.

Darren :)