PDA

View Full Version : Losing control again...HELP :(

CJA09
20-03-12, 20:31
Hello All

Until this week I've been able to keep my HA under control but it's getting it's claw into me and the panic attacks are back and I feel scared all the time.
I've been experiencing whooshing in my left ear (in time with my heart beat) for the past 5 months. Saw ENT a while back who said as it wasn't constant not to worry and come back if worse. Well it's become more frequent and I get the odd sharp pain and ache in it. I can also stop the whooshing by pushing into my neck on left hand side. When I strain I get a roaring noise in my ear. I've now been back to ENT and got to wait for an MRI scan. Freaking out now and going to be 6 weeks before I go back to ENT for results :( I'm so scared this is something life threatening and every whoosh and pain is scaring me :(
I dont want to lose control to HA again but it's already happening :(
Anyone else experienced this? Thank you all x

beauty2010
20-03-12, 21:17
Hi
Sorry you are so scared. I have a funny ear, because I had ear infections as a child in it. It sometimes feels a bit 'blocked' and I wonder if there is scar tissue, but I doubt it is anything serious.
You are doing all you can in having it checked, and most things turn out to be 'something and nothing' as you know. Only advise I would have is 'don't google'. I have done that so many times and you end up thinking the worst, and you waste so much time and energy worrying
Hugs
Bxx