PDA

View Full Version : HI there

lisak789
20-03-12, 20:40
Hi, my name is lisa and I am from Canada. I had a stillbirth on January 6th of this year. He was full term and it was a cord accident. Ever since my loss I have had high anxiety, bad panic attacts. I have had this right arm pain that goes from my arm pit to my shoulder and upper arm the doctors say its something to do with the muscle and I think I have cancer. I have had tons of tests, a mamogram, chest x ray, shoulder x ray, blood work, it has all come out good and all the doctors said its not cancer. But I dont believe them. I panic about it to the point that I am at the doctor or hospital 5 days out of 7. I dont know what to do anymore. I hope that I can get some kind of advice on here. I just want to be myself again.

nomorepanic
20-03-12, 20:42
Hi lisak789

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Pipkin
20-03-12, 20:53
Hi Lisa and :welcome:

What a truly terrible experience you've had, it must be incredibly difficult and I'm not surprised you're feeling so ill. I have no experience in this area but just wanted to welcome you and I really hope you find some support and comfort on here - were all here to listen and support you.

Take care

Love

Pip xxx

Kendra
20-03-12, 21:18
Hi Lisa,

I am so sorry for your loss. Welcome to the site, you will get lots of information and help and make some really lovely friends.

Kendra x

justina
25-03-12, 21:54
:hugs:
Welcome!
I am really sorry for your loss.