PDA

View Full Version : Just joined, South Yorkshire

Julianne
20-03-12, 22:23
A warm hello,

I have just joined in the hope of acccessing support and maybe finding some new understanding friends in the South Yorkshire area. I would also like to offer my support to others.
I am no stranger to social anxiety and depression and have developed coping strategies to deal with these issues over the years I have had these isolating problems. Having SA has led me to much loneliness and isolation which is a shame really when I feel I have so much to offer as a human being.
It would be just wonderful to engage with some others on the site with a view to finding lasting supportive friends, I am friendly, compassionate and kind. I live in my cottage with my adorable cat and apart from my reasons for joining the site, the anxiety and depression issues, I am quite fit and healthy. Age is no barrier by the way.

diane07
20-03-12, 22:24
Hi Julianne

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

Pipkin
21-03-12, 06:22
Hi Julianne and a big, warm :welcome:

I know you'll find lots of people here who share your experiences and that you'll also be able to give a lot to others.

Take care and keep posting

Pip xx

little wren
21-03-12, 09:08
Hi Julianne and :welcome: not from South Yorkshire area but just wanted to say 'hi' - there are a lot of people on here who will empathise with your situation and sharing really does seem to help x