PDA

View Full Version : Calling all insomniacs!

michellew
21-03-12, 02:00
Trouble sleeping? i know i do :( Anyone else up at this hour? My worst symptoms come when I'm trying to go to sleep so I've developed an inability to go to sleep until I'm absolutely exhausted...

CameronG
21-03-12, 02:19
I'm having a really bad bout myself, can't control my yawning / breathing, actually felt I was going to pads out just there, sharp pain in upper back when I yawn :( u ok? Xx

rock chick
21-03-12, 03:19
I've had sleep issues since I was a child but they got worse over many years. Well nowadays they're better but mostly because of drugs and even then I can have trouble getting to sleep. I remember being tired and still not being able to fall asleep for hours, very annoying.

I tend to need some sort of low volume background noise to help me sleep, I didn't used to need to but now it's rather helpful. Because I'm not really concentrating on much when trying to sleep my mind tends to want to rabbit on, depending on what it's rabbiting on about it can make me anxious or just make it harder to get to sleep, so the background noise helps alleviate it slightly if I am able to just slightly concentrate enough on it to not be stuck in my mind.

swgrl09
21-03-12, 12:49
I get sleep problems, and tea with valerian root helped me a lot.

mandshere2000
21-03-12, 14:03
hi everyone
So glad someone's brought this topic up my sleep
is really bad and has been for years......I also find back ground noise helps me sometimes
but also depends on how stressed out a day I've had
i would love some one to talk to in the early hours when I cannot sleep and I'm feeling anxious but I often post this but don't very rarely get any replys and I don't want to go into chat room because I Prefer one to one conversation when I'm anxious is any one the same
Manda

dphs2012
21-03-12, 18:12
wow some of these posts describe me to a T...........I've lay in bed frustrated and worrying like mad and thinking all sorts and getting worse and usually always thinking im so alone....but I'm not am I, none of us are :D