PDA

View Full Version : Rib pain and back tingling :(

kirstynic
21-03-12, 10:14
Hi Having a yukky time of it all at the moment :( with my dad and his diagnosis and now I feel like I am falling apart. Hoping someone can reassure me here are my symptoms:

I have pain lower down in my left ribs, it's like trapped wind but pretty constant.
I get sciatic type pains in my lower back and tingling in my legs down to my feet
I feel like its all trapped wind but is not relieved after passing wind etc
My breasts are also sore :(
Pain in a certain place on my legs.

Due on period on the 26th no chance if being pregnant.

Feeling just generally run down and crappy. Was only at doctors last week switching medication (ciprolex to fluoxetine) but was having the tingling etc before that.

Mind is in overdrive from being rational to thinking I have stomach, spine tumours etc.

Any help anyone :(

wendypop
21-03-12, 11:21
Hi,
Not sure if im going to be any help but im feeling pretty much the same at the moment. Iv not got the pain in my ribs but a in my upper back/neck. I have sciatica type pain also with pins and needles which seems to switch sides daily! I also am just feeling really rubbish and feel like iv got trapped wind! Im feeling quite anxious and miserable at the moment so as we are feeling similar maybe it is anxiety-or at least anxiety isnt helping! Hope you feel better soon

kirstynic
21-03-12, 11:26
Hi Wendy yes maybe anxiet related, the pain seems to have switched sides now to my right side behind my breast bone. Hope you feel better soon, just took some rennie but not helped yet xx