PDA

View Full Version : Really feel low right now

emmalrob
21-03-12, 13:08
Hello,

I am used to most of my anxiety symptoms now but I have just started to go through a phase of feeling poorly all the time.

Lethargic, run down, warm, cold and so on. I only had bloods done last August and all was fine.

Does anyone know if this could be all part of anxiety as I am so worried as I know I should be ill every other week.

Rach29
21-03-12, 14:08
Hi i would say its all anxiety its horrible isnt it it makes us feel so horrible and scared just try relax and think positive it might help your symptoms like u said your bloods are fine its all anxiety

LAURA48
21-03-12, 16:07
May be worth having your Thyroid bloods checked again and T3 and T4 levels too and your iron levels - bloods change weekly and insist on one. Good luck and hope you feel better.

Laura

emmalrob
21-03-12, 16:39
Thanks everyone. I am going to see the doctor on the 3rd April, see what he says then.

It's very frustrating as I don't drink caffeine and don't drink alcohol and I have started to eat plenty of fruits and veg.

LAURA48
21-03-12, 16:46
Yes Emma - insist on the T3 and T4 because a TSH on its own is not much use - to do with antibodies or something and you may be low in iron.

Do hope you soon feel better.

Sending you a:hugs:Laura x