PDA

View Full Version : I got married!!!! :-d

miss_moose
21-03-12, 17:43
Yesterday, after 3 years of being engaged and being too scared to do it, I got married!:yahoo:

I was alot calmer than i expected to be, the last hour or so i was panicking alot. We got married in a beach house that we are staying in too, the lady who owns the house, Katrina, was brilliant with me.
She took me upstairs and sat with me while i was crying, comforted me, got all my outfit together was helping me to get ready.

Then my mum came upstairs, i was meant to be getting myself ready because i thought id be too panicky but i calmed down enough for my mum to get me into my dress and she did my hair for me.

Another thing she did, and i had almost ruled it out because of my panic, she walked me down the aisle:smile: She was so proud and im glad i let her do it.

We had the ceremony outside, with guests sat in the garden and the sea right next to us, i was nervous but i smiled all the way through and giggled, especially when our best man (daniels brother) got the rings tangled up in the ribbon on the ring cushion.

When we were pronounce hunband i wife i turned to the guests and just squealed "I did it!" and gave my dad a massive 2 thumbs up and everyone laughed:yesyes:

I coped with the reception, had a dance with my dad and the rest of our familys. I had so much fun, ive never dance before!:biggrin:

My dad made a speech saying how proud he was of me, as did daniel who's speech was hilarious.

everyone is so proud of me, and im now Mrs Moose:yesyes:

snowgoose
21-03-12, 17:48
oh my :)
you got me crying now !!!!
so so delighted that all went well and you enjoyed your very special day .........your perfect day .
Hey lady ...you did it :yesyes::yesyes:

I wish you and Daniel a long happy and healthy life .
Think you have turned a corner here also MRS MOOSE you star .

enjoy the honeymoon :winks:

snow x

LAURA48
21-03-12, 18:00
Congratulations - Mrs Moose - I got married nearly 10 years ago now very quickly - had a cancellation at the Registry Office - very small ceremony and went for a meal - just close family. Honeymoon in the Cotswolds - very happy day - it would scare me to death to book in 3/4 years.

It's nice being a Mrs isn't it:bighug1: (I was engaged for 12 years lol)!

Good luck for the future

Laura x

vicky23
21-03-12, 18:05
that's wonderful news
congratulations!

pinkdove
21-03-12, 18:38
aw mrs moose congratulations to you and daniel :yesyes:

your wedding day sounds perfect, i love the sea, and you did so well, really warms my heart to read such a positive post.

wishing you both a long and happy life together :hugs:

haz
21-03-12, 18:50
Congratulations!

It's very stressful for anyone getting married. You did so well and should be really proud of yourself.

Well done and very best wishes for the future.

Haz. :)

nicola1980
21-03-12, 19:18
Congratulations hun you should be so proud of yourself :D x x

london
21-03-12, 20:17
wonderfull
god bless

eternally optimistic
21-03-12, 20:35
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_G8XVjii_sV4/S-7e6FkzHHI/AAAAAAAAALM/L4T05lRtBso/s1600/wedding-congratulations-s.jpg

Well done you, hope you will be very happy.

JaneC
21-03-12, 22:58
That's fantastic Mrs Moose, great to read about. Big congrats to you and Mr Moose xx

lee20
21-03-12, 23:34
this is such a great post :D... ive felt bad all day, and this has just put a big smile on my face :D many congratulations to the both of you, i hope you have a happy and enjoyable marriage :hugs:

lizerie
22-03-12, 10:59
Yay! That's so wonderful! :D

Magic
22-03-12, 11:17
Fantastic, Well done, Congratulations and all the best for the future xxx:):yesyes::flowers:

Kendra
22-03-12, 11:30
Congratulations!!! Well done!! Hope you have a wondering, fantastic life together!!

:yahoo:

ElizabethJane
22-03-12, 15:41
:cupid::cupid:Dear Miss or rather Mrs Moose and Mr Moose. I am so pleased that you overcame some of your fears and enjoyed your big day. Well Done! EJ

mandshere2000
22-03-12, 15:48
Aww what a lovely uplifting post really cheered me up
and big congrats to you mrs moose and your husband
you should be so proud of yourself and it sounds like a wonderful
day was had by all.
Manda xx

gabrielle37
22-03-12, 15:52
i really enjoyed reading your post, was lovely to read :-)
congratulations and well done! wishing Mr & Mrs Moose all the very best xxxx

Tish
23-03-12, 07:25
Big congratulations to you both. It sounds like a wonderful day x

Lost_L
24-03-12, 09:34
Congratulations on becoming 'Mrs' and well done on conquering your fears to do so! Sound like a perfect day :) hope you and your new husband have a long and happy life together Xx

JT69
25-03-12, 16:06
Many congratulations on both getting married and overcoming your fears!!! Well done and may you have many years of happiness.

Jo.xx

Vanilla Sky
25-03-12, 21:53
Congratulations !! xxxx

soulcrosses
29-03-12, 19:12
Oh my, I had a tear in my eye just reading that. I am so happy for you, that's seriously amazing, it may have even made my day. It just goes to show that you can accomplish anything if you're passionate enough - and we're all so proud of you! Thank you for sharing. And inspiring us. I wish you a long and happy married life :)

doodah
29-03-12, 23:00
Awwwwwww - what a lovely post to read! Congratulations to you both, Mr and Mrs Moose - what a wonderful name!!!

Yay @ you both!:hugs:

Wendy