PDA

View Full Version : I've stopped smoking!!

Lizziesaurus
21-03-12, 20:02
Early days, only day 4, but managed 2 full shifts in work without even wanting one which is the most amazing thing, I still go out with people to have a chat and small break but just don't have one.

Good job as well now they're so pricey :yesyes: I'm determined to stay off them this time, I'm trying to eat better, do more exercise etc as I want to get fitter/lose weight etc and also be in good nic if me and my t'other half decide to get pregnant.

So anyway, go me :D

andrew
22-03-12, 03:26
Well done Lizziesaurus

paula lynne
22-03-12, 10:00
WELL DONE!!! :yahoo:Your body is already reaping the rewards! You need to treat yourself! Fags just went up by 37p, many now around £7 for 20.......I should know lol. Im giving up in 2 weeks, with the help of the E_cig, lots of my friends recommend it. Go Lizzie! :flowers:

valleybear
22-03-12, 10:19
Well done you! It is difficult but you have made a great start and you have all the incentives to succeed. Best of luck.:D

pinkdove
22-03-12, 18:47
well done, i think i will try and get patches to help me stop, keep going you sre doing great :D xx

nicola1980
22-03-12, 20:41
Well done :D x x

fluff
22-03-12, 21:17
Well done you keep going, I've been quit nearly 6 weeks now and feel great for it xx

haz
22-03-12, 22:38
Well done! :yesyes:

Are you using NRT or just going cold turkey?

Haz. x

Lizziesaurus
05-04-12, 19:21
Cold turkey! It's day 19 now and I'm still going strong!

haz
05-04-12, 19:26
Well done!:yesyes: I think that's the best way. The nicotine will be completely out of your system by now.

With the recent price increase I have been smoking a lot less.

Haz. :)

Lizziesaurus
05-04-12, 20:46
I couldn't afford to smoke before, never mind with the price hike!
It's all part of my great big plan to stop smoking, eat healthier (ish, I did devour half a cadburys bar before :blush:) and do more, sorry just do exercise. My boyfriend got me a bike last week so even though I've only been out on it once due to my back being really bad this week I aim to get fit and healthy so my body is a 'temple' or whatever so it's all good and ready to have a baby which if I have anything to do with it will be sooner rather than later!!!

angel wings
05-04-12, 21:58
well done :) xxx

StokeyVic20
04-05-12, 07:03
Well done :) I hope to quit soon :)

Gems1850
04-05-12, 08:02
That's fantastic, I have tried going cold turkey but fail every time, I keep thinking well when that situations dealt with I will stop but there is always a new situation that keeps me reaching for them!really admire anyone who is able to quit, I plan on trying again soon, so angry at myself for starting in the first place!
Wish u all the best on staying of the little blighters!! Xx