PDA

View Full Version : Chest Twinges

Natalie x
21-03-12, 23:20
Hi. Not posted here in a while.For a few hours now, I've had a few chest twingws at the left hand side which is begining to worry me. They are not constantly there, they come and go but am not sure if I also have arm pain or this is just my imagination. I was at a training course all day today using a laptip and am not sure if this is what has caused the arm pain. Can anyone relate? Thanks x

nomorepanic
21-03-12, 23:42
Hi

Heart pain felt over the heart is not heart problem related if that makes sense. It will be tension and the heart is a muscle too so does get tense.

If you are worried though I have to advise you to see the doctor.

xvolatileheart
23-03-12, 20:05
I get chest twitches and twinges a lot with my anxiety/panic. I used to think it was my heart doing weird things but then I realized it's just my chest muscles because I'm so tense all the time. That made me feel a bit better and since then I've noticed a lot less of them.

kinnygirl1
23-03-12, 22:12
I get what I call my heart twinges as they are like pains that come and go under my left breast. I try and tell myself it can't be my heart, that would be central, and it's probably indigestion or muscle strain etc, but my head screams out to me "something is wrong with your heart!" I have had an ECg and a 24 hour ECG which have come back clear but I worry all the time... this sounds like a bit moan but what I am trying to say is that I know how you feel. Hang in there!