PDA

View Full Version : Loss of sensation / weird feelings in self.

f0rest
21-03-12, 23:45
hi im kevin, been getting symptoms for the past 6 months but they arent seeming to dissapear, i get facial numbness and a feeling like my body is not in coordination with itself and i tend to think deeply inside myself and overthink things, im currently sitting here shaking with a weird feeling inside my head thats making me clench my jaw and grind my teeth, hold my head and press my eyes tightly shut, any ideas whats happening? kinda scared. thanks as always.

-kevin

kittikat
21-03-12, 23:53
Hi Kevin, I'm no doctor but it sounds like you are experiencing anxiety attacks. Have you spoken to your GP about this. The physical symptoms can be very frightening. chatting with your doctor should put your mind at ease. Try not to worry. Kitti :)

lee20
21-03-12, 23:56
Hi i can relate completely to how you feel and the symptoms you experience... i also clench my jaw, grind my teeth and the closing of the eyes really tightly and sit here shaking like mad... its horrible (thats an understatement) TERRIFYING..... ive spoken with my doctor about it numerous times and he always says its down to anxiety. just be strong and try to think positive (hard i know) but please try....... take care

lee :hugs:

sherylee xx
22-03-12, 06:41
hey hunni i i get the same kinda things its so scary :( xx

xvolatileheart
23-03-12, 20:09
Sounds like depersonalization which is common in anxiety/panic. It's a really horrible scary feeling, but you're not going crazy and it's not going to harm you. It's just a silly coping mechanism the body has. Hope you're feeling better.