PDA

View Full Version : penicillin vk and paracetimol

sherylee xx
22-03-12, 06:37
why when i take these together i feel weird and my chest feels heavy and my heart feels all thuddy if you know what i mean i been told by 2 doctors and a pharmacist they are ok to take together so i didnt expect to feel so awful after takin them together :( anyone else felt like this after takin both togeter?? xx

LAURA48
22-03-12, 08:19
Hi - it's highly likely the penicillin is the culprit here - they can make you feel yuk - paracetamol would not be the problem.

Hope that helps - ring your GP if the problem still continues to change the antibiotic.

Regards Laura

sherylee xx
22-03-12, 11:51
thanks for your advise hun :) xx

jaded jean
22-03-12, 16:14
hi there I just read this post and I have been experiencing the same more or less - I had a bad weekend due to a really bad gum infection that resulted in a tooth extraction. I was put on anti biotics and paracetomol . Today I am so dizzy!! I went to the post office where I started to go into a panic attack which I wasnt expecting . back home now I have hat feels like a headache looming but still dizzy. is it the same with me do you think or was it the anxiety of all of the events happening - I just dont feel safe I have spoken to the doctor and he said no it isnt just plod on . any Ideas ??

sherylee xx
22-03-12, 23:39
hey hun its horrible isnt it i get kinda dizzy to and just my chest feels weird and my heart goes funny and also my mouth goes numb no matter how many people tell its ok to take together i still dont trust them lol so iv stopped takin the paracetimol and just takin the penicillin, i do think its anxiety for both of us though but is so horrible hope your feelin better soon hun xx