PDA

View Full Version : constant back ache/pain

pearl79
22-03-12, 14:15
Hey all,

Still and on going trouble bothering me, so just wanted to know what other peoples expiriences were.
For about a year now ive been having right side back pain, my doctor said it was my sacroiliac joint because it also went into my groin, i went through a spell where i limped and kind of flopped along because i couldnt put pressure on my right leg well. Thankfully i dont walk like that any more, but I still have right sided pain, for the last 5 months ive had lower middle back ache, gradually it gotten worse and it aches into my hips and up round my waist.
It feels muscular because it only really hurts/aches when i bend or twist or at night when im still for a long time.
Ive had a gazilion tests that have come back normal. Im at my whitss end with it, its effecting my life.
Im 32, and has 3 children, my youngest has a genetic condition and has trouble walking so i do have to lift him up regularly and still pushing him in a buggy as he cant walk long distances (hes 3)
Whats bugging me is that it never gets any better, if i rest a bit or aviod lifting as long as i can, you'd think if it was muscular it would heal somewhat.
My waiste and lower back feel stiff and ache all over, and my back and sides feel like they really pull when i twist or stretch.

Any one suffer similar?

Pearl xx