PDA

View Full Version : Not having a good day

ems73
22-03-12, 16:02
Hi all, up until recently I've been posting mainly in the Sertraline threads but switched to Prozac a week ago after 6 weeks on Sertraline was very up and down. At first thought Prozac was working but having a bad day today:weep:. I actually feel really ill more than anything, maybe it's just flu or something but just feel shivery, weird, hot, unpleasant.
Had acupunture which is supposed to be relaxing and it seemed to make me worse this afternoon.
Trying to stay positive. I know it's early days on Prozac, but when it makes you feel like crap it's difficult to stay positive and hopeful.
Sometimes feel like I should just stop all meds and try and be better by myself. So hard sometimes. Wish I was well again:weep:
I feel like I'm broken forever.

SummerBaby
22-03-12, 16:17
Hey honey, i just started on Fluoxetine on monday...when did you start yours? I've really got to give mine a chance seeing as i've only just started on them but since i have, i've felt worse!

although, today has been a pretty good day until i started to get a thumping headache this afterrnoon :( which in turn makes me feel yucky then panicky! :(

I just took 2 anadin extra to ease my headache, do you know if i'm still ok to take my Fluoxetine tab?

I hope you feel better hon i really do x

ems73
22-03-12, 16:51
thanks Summerbaby
Started last Tuesday so had about 10 so far. I know that's not long but I guess it's because with the 6 unsuccessful weeks of Sertraline on top of that I've just had enough.
You'll be fine with headache tablets with your Fluoxetine, it won't cause you a problem, so I'd definitely take a painkiller to make yourself feel a bit better.
Have you been on meds before?

SummerBaby
22-03-12, 17:15
Hey Ems,

Thanks, i usually take my tab in the morning but was rushing around this morning so i'll take it this eve.

Yes, in my teens i was on seroxat for a little while due to OCD/Anxiety. I eventually took myself off them as i managed to get in control of the ocd etc...but here we are 12 or so years later and i'm now on these because i've started becoming 'too OCD' again, which in turn obviously has me all anxious!

Its this constant knot in my stomach and feeling crappy thats doing my head in if i'm honest. All day i felt ok till the sore head and now i'm back to feeling yuck. :weep:

ems73
22-03-12, 17:19
oh me too, I know how you feel.
Let's hope tomorrow is a better day. I hope your head feels better soon.
Let me know how you get on taking your tab at night. I always take mine in the morning but have real problems sleeping. Might try at night instead.