PDA

View Full Version : Sudden congestion

SleeplessFog
23-03-12, 05:21
For some reason I have my first massive panic attack in months.

Earlier today I was cleaning my bathroom and I had to clean out the sink drain because it had a clog. Well after that I remember the study that was published in the news a few months ago about Fusarium.

Well its midnight and all of a sudden I am super congested and stuffy. I am terrified I got something from the sink cleaning. I didn't use my hands in the drain...just around the edges. There was black stuff but I washed my hands right away.

I am trying to tell myself that it is just because its incredibly warm right now and its supposed to rain tomorrow.

But I am terrified and can't sleep now :weep::weep: I could really use reassurance.

---------- Post added at 00:21 ---------- Previous post was at 00:00 ----------

Anybody? I am looking everywhere to see how far down the drain the bacteria usually is but its just general info about it...

I am so freaking out right now and I am terrified to try to go back to bed.

LAURA48
23-03-12, 07:59
Hi - sorry you are in anxious state - it is probably the fumes congested from cleaning your bathroom as they can be pretty powerful and make you feel lightheaded and difficulty breathing. I know over cleaner can have that effect on me and being a warm night would not help.

As for the bacteria - nothing to do with that - anxiety is just playing tricks - you will probably feel better in the morning.

Hope that helps a bit

Laura