PDA

View Full Version : panic again

nigela
28-06-06, 18:11
Hi I need help-i panicked badly today even tho out with my 3 year old-i was ok when i had her buggy to push-i so hoped i could beat this-my gp gave me nothing -not even advice- i am dreading school runs etc.
Nigela xx

nigela

polly daydream
28-06-06, 18:20
Hi Nigela, how long have you had the panic attacks for, is it all of a sudden or have they been building up?

Best wishes,

Polly

Two heads
28-06-06, 18:59
Your Gp sounds rubbish hun!Im really sorry your feeling like this its just pants isnt it.Maybe try cbt all meds?
We are all here when you need to chatxxxxxxxx

nigela
28-06-06, 19:42
Hi Both
I ahve had them for years on and off-but got worse after Mum dies and had 3 miscarriages. But when had child got bit better-but i always fear them and do then get them.
Nigela x

nigela

chucklehound
28-06-06, 20:16
Hi Nigela, Welcome to the forum. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your mum and the miscarriages.
Maybe to try to do breathing exercises and relaxation would help to control them?
Hope you start to feel better soon:D

Take care

Chuckle

xxxx

joeyb
29-06-06, 01:34
Check out CANDIDA as the cause. That is a yeast overgrowth in the gut which creates problems with nutrients entering the bloodstream and the brain - thus the panic attacks and deep depression. Write me for more information on this problem. I also had stomach and other related problems, lightheadedness, forgetfulness. email me at willowtree989@yahoo.com.