PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone

Molly28
23-03-12, 10:12
Hey everyone, my name is Molly.
I'ma 16 year old college student and a few motnhs ago i was diagnosed with depression and anxiety. It started because I was scared to leave my sisters room (I was scared to sleep in my own room).
Unfortuantely it's come back and I am now hiding from everyone in my college and terrified to go in :weep: so I spoke to my college student support today and I was told about this site.
Hope everyone is well and happy :)

nomorepanic
23-03-12, 10:15
Hi Molly28

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

clear blue sky
23-03-12, 10:45
Hi Molly.

I'm sorry to hear you are having problems with anxiety/depression. You are at such a difficult age at 16 anyway so I understand how things can seem so hard.
My anxiety first appeared when I was 16 to and I had a really difficult time. You will feel better, It doesn't last forever.
You just have to understand It so it can be managed. This site is fantastic and a great way of releasing any feelings. There are so many people who have the same sort of troubles and Its so good to realise you are not on your own.

Welcome and wishing you well
xxx