PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else feel like this?

AngelHeart
23-03-12, 12:36
This morning I jumped out of bed as I was a little late to do my kids lunches e.t.c but as I'm doing it this rush came over me and I felt sick and sweaty like I was going to collaspe and I had to go lie down, my hubby brought me a glass of juice as he said it was probably because I jumped out of bed and panicked or my blood sugar was low. Does anyone get panic attacks like this? Mine arnt usually like this.

Also I've been feeling jittery and nervous and on edge the rest of the day even though I went for an hours bike ride this morning after dropping kids off at school. I don't get much sleep of a night either.

Does anyone else get that nervous jittery feeling?

Thank you, xxx

frenchbean
23-03-12, 12:47
Hi. Yes, I can relate to this. I often feel worse in the mornings and have that sick and sweaty feeling like I'm oging to faint. Not sure why it happens - hopefully someone could let us know the physiology behind it. Sounds like it may just have been one of those things, seeing as usually it's not one of your symptoms. Maybe the shock of it left you feeling more jittery than usual for the rest of the day? That certainly happens to me if I have a panic attack in the morning i feel exhausted and jittery all day. xx

AngelHeart
23-03-12, 12:50
Thanks for your reply, its really hard feelng this way isnt it? I'm trying so hard to fight it, hence the bike ride this morning, went for a 7 mile walk the other day too, think maybe I'm doing too much as I don't sleep to well and I have 3 kids and work 4 evenings a week. Maybe my body is telling me to slow down a bit. Just hate the awful feeling like your going to collaspe and die ( my fear at the minute ) ! xx

frenchbean
23-03-12, 12:54
:hugs:I'm sorry you're feeling so fearful right now. I also have 3 kids - and posted about wanting to make contact with other people struggling who are also parents as it certainly impacts on my ability to cope and parent as I would like.

It does sound like you are very busy - although the exercise is probably a good thing as it discharges alot of tension in the body.

I found reading the section on here about symptoms and the reasons behind them very helpful.

My current fear is getting vertigo - a symptom I have had for years. I thought it was unrelatead to anxiety and panic, but I'm rethinking that. Also any dizziness or weakness is terrifying for me.

It's rubbish isn't it!
Hope your day gets better and you have a good weekend. xx

FlyinHawaiian
23-03-12, 13:37
What type of meds. are you taking...Maybe it's time to up dosage, or change meds completely..!?!

That just might help..!!!

Libby
24-03-12, 21:06
Another anxious, stressed mum here! I feel like my nerves are shot and it's hard to get the rest when you've a demanding family :) I feel like my nerves are on over-drive.

Mornings are hard for me too. I suffer with hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar) and even with a good breakfast, it isn't until after lunch that I perk up. I swear by bananas and a handful of nuts as a mid-morning pick-me-up.
Really trying to get my act together and get back on track with my healthy eating as it's all been to pot lately and my brain feels like a frazzled pudding as a result!

AngelHeart
24-03-12, 22:52
What type of meds. are you taking...Maybe it's time to up dosage, or change meds completely..!?!

That just might help..!!!

I don't take any meds just anti anxiety pills as and when I need them xx

---------- Post added at 22:52 ---------- Previous post was at 22:49 ----------

Another anxious, stressed mum here! I feel like my nerves are shot and it's hard to get the rest when you've a demanding family :) I feel like my nerves are on over-drive.

Mornings are hard for me too. I suffer with hypoglycaemia (low blood sugar) and even with a good breakfast, it isn't until after lunch that I perk up. I swear by bananas and a handful of nuts as a mid-morning pick-me-up.
Really trying to get my act together and get back on track with my healthy eating as it's all been to pot lately and my brain feels like a frazzled pudding as a result!

Its hard at times trying to stretch yourself in every direction isn't it? Everything is so demanding at times.. I work, exercise , have a home and 3 kids and dont get enough sleep so no wonder I felt like this. But this is the first time it had happened in the morning and I think I panicked a bit. I need to try and start eating a lot healthy too though I take alot of herbal pills haha xx