PDA

View Full Version : ectopics again..but thousands of them!!

Wills
28-06-06, 20:29
Hey,

well there are obviously lots of people concerned about these and they are really scary. I really feel for anyone who goes through them because they are really awful. I am having a phase at the moment where I'm having at least 1000 every day!! It's awful and I think im going to die any second. I also have read that this is a symptom of cardiomapthy and it is really worrying me!!

Does anyone else have this many in a day, or is it just me??

Hope everone's coping,

Will x

"im going to try again today, to say whats in my heart. Pray for a better tommorow, make a brand new start" - Charlatans

"Im gonna try again today, to say whats in my heart. Pray for a better tommorow, make a bran new start. Goodbye yesterday, try again today, somethings gotta change" (Tim Burgess, Charlatans)

rosekay
29-06-06, 13:47
Hi Wills
I get times when I have loads of the rotten things, then they go away for a while but always come back at some stage It's really not easy when you're in a bad patch, but it will always pass - if there was anything really bad, you'd be getting pain and dizziness etc maybe even blacking out. Tell yourself it's happened before and will happen again, but you'll get through it. I know it's hard, believe me, I've been in floods of tears before now with it all. Even now I still get upset sometimes when I'm in a bad patch, so I'm not saying it's easy to ignore them, it isn't. Remember you're not alone, loads of us know what it's like. Have you read Claire Weekes? She's brilliant, really helps. ' Self Help for your Nerves' is the book I read - don't know what others she's done, but she's great.

Hang in there!

jodie
29-06-06, 20:34
hey will

i get lots of these dam things all day most the time day n night and then some days i get just a few i have just had results they sead it was fine and there was a few eptopics but not as many as i would normaly get i am sure you will be fine go to talk to the doc and when they are happening try to keep doing things to take your mind away from things .
jo x

lin
30-06-06, 10:11
Hi Will

I get ectopics had them for 5yrs now ever since i got anxiety i was told that's what caused them.

I get them every day when i first got them it worried me loads but now i try not to let them bother me so much.

When i get worked up i seem to get them more so i try to keep calm as much as i can.

Try not to worry to much as it could make them worse, there are loads of us on here with the same problem.

take care
linda x