PDA

View Full Version : Hello, i've just joined.

Staceydf
23-03-12, 15:44
Hello, my name is Stacey, I am 30 years old and have just joined no more panic, out of desperation more than anything else, because i don't know where to turn or what to do to get out of this hole. I'm hoping by talking to others about things and reading and listening to what others have to say I will overcome and learn to live with my anxiety, depression and panic attacks xx

nomorepanic
23-03-12, 15:48
Hi Staceydf

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

calms
23-03-12, 15:53
Hi Staceydf welcome are you taking any meds

kittikat
23-03-12, 16:06
Hi Staceydf :welcome:
Lots of lovely people on here to help & advise you and remember, your experiences can help others too. Kitti :)

Julianne
23-03-12, 18:09
A warm welcome to you staceydf

terror-x
24-03-12, 00:36
Welcome to NMP we at a big family here and are always willing to help

Pipkin
24-03-12, 00:41
Hi Stacey and a warm :welcome:

I'm sure you'll find loads of members here who share your experience and that you'll find it comforting to see that you're not alone.

Take care and keep posting

Pip xx

little wren
24-03-12, 08:10
Hi stacey and :welcome: there is plenty of advice on this site. I have found there are many others who understand how debilitating panic/anxiety can be and just hearing others experiences and coping strategies helps a lot. I hope you find some comfort here x

jimsmrs
24-03-12, 13:23
Welcome stacy:D

we're all in the same boat here