PDA

View Full Version : Omega 3 EPA-ok to take with Mirtazapine Anti D's?

tattybear
28-06-06, 20:34
Hiya

Im currently being weened off my anti'd's - mirtazapine - im now taking 2 tablets a night. SO far been ok, the last couple of days have been harder tho.

I have bought EPA omega 3 1200 capsules today - are these safe to take with the med's im on?

Im also on Pitzotifen for migrane & propanonol Beta blocker.

Im sure they are ok to take with them, but would just like a bit of assurance.
Thanks

xx

Tatty B xx

jackie
28-06-06, 22:04
these are just fish oils and i have just started mine and was told they are fine to take with any meds

i hope this helps, i know we are all over cautious about taking things but i have been reassured that it is fine to take them

jackie

chop
01-07-06, 07:42
Hi Tattybear,
Can I ask why your being weened off them? You are ceasing them now? Is there a reason.

P.S. the oil will be fine but you may need a high dose to notice benefits with anxiety.

Thanks
Paul

Learning to under react

tattybear
03-07-06, 13:08
Hi - im being weened off them for the normal reason - I feel ready to start lowering my dosage.

Tatty B xx

chop
03-07-06, 14:33
Thanks,
DId they work for you as I had a Dr who wants me on lower dose of lexapro and onto them as well. He thyink the combo might work better. I am scared lol. Tried so many and lexapro works but he thinks this will help more. Im just scared of so many meds.

Many thanks
Chop

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hi - im being weened off them for the normal reason - I feel ready to start lowering my dosage.

Tatty B xx

<div align="right">Originally posted by tattybear - 03 July 2006 : 13:08:08</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Learning to under react

tattybear
03-07-06, 19:20
Hi chop,

ive been on mirtazapine for a year and a half and they've definatly helped, a lot of things have changed in that time too, which also helped, so i feel im now at the stage i want to lower the dosage. Its been 3 weeks now, has 2 down days last week, but was a culmination of things, and have managed to pick myself up etc and am feeling good.

Tatty B xx

chop
05-07-06, 14:03

Chop

Learning to under react