PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else so many symptoms

kirstynic
23-03-12, 21:17
I don't know if it's stress, anxiety or really an illness causing all this but here are my symptoms:

Breast pain:
Both boobs soooo painful when pushed
Shooting pains in them when not touched

Arm pain:
Pain under arms
Arm aches/pain/tingles

Leg pain:
Shooting pains and stabbing pains in same area of legs
Tingling in legs down to feet

Back pain:
Sciatica type pain in lower back

Tummy pain:
Trapped wind pain
Indegestion pain after eating
Groin pain
Pelvic pain

Just wanted to get it all out

xvolatileheart
23-03-12, 21:28
I have so many different symptoms as well. Your brain can make your body do just about anything. Nothing you mentioned sounds abnormal. Stress/anxiety can cause hormonal imbalances, muscular tension, gastric symptoms, etc. None of it is dangerous! You could always ask the GP though and get some baseline bloods if it would make you feel better though.

macc noodle
23-03-12, 22:21
Hi Kirstynic

Yes I can tick all of those - and in any combination ranging from all of them at once to just one or two!!!

All part of anxiety's rich tapestry ...................

You are going through a very stressful time and your anxiety is manifesting itself with these horrible physical symptoms.

:hugs:

xx

Em84
24-03-12, 07:08
Hi

Yeah I think anxiety does crazy things to our body...I had a panic attack the other day which was the first after couple of months...just out of no where...

Since that I've been having some weird pinching type pain around my left breast which I'm totally convinced is my heart telling me I'm due a heart attack which just makes it worse....

Xx

emeraldgirl
24-03-12, 10:43
I have most of those and then some! I do think anxiety can make us have physical symptoms. I can especially identify with the tummy symptoms but also have tight feeling in chest, ringing in ears, dizzy feeling, constant congestion in chest/throat. I hope this helps you know you are not alone