PDA

View Full Version : hi please need advice.

ricky13
23-03-12, 23:12
i suffer badly from panic attacks and im on medication but i forgot to take today. i took it now but am in such a state. also i got beaten up last saturday and i think im losing the plot they gave me tramadol which takes away the pain but then i read the side effects which say halucinations even though im probably not im spacing out so bad and sweating i feel rubbish i dont know what to do im trying to eat something but feel sick so decided to have a beer and feel worse i dont know how to calm down i just want to go to sleep and wake up tomorrow feeling better. i usually live on my own but im at my mums but shes so drunk so dont want to annoy her please help me i want to go bed but not untill im relaxed i was gonna down 3 beers but dont know if good idea. x

nomorepanic
23-03-12, 23:14
Hi ricky13

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Julianne
23-03-12, 23:22
i suffer badly from panic attacks and im on medication but i forgot to take today. i took it now but am in such a state. also i got beaten up last saturday and i think im losing the plot they gave me tramadol which takes away the pain but then i read the side effects which say halucinations even though im probably not im spacing out so bad and sweating i feel rubbish i dont know what to do im trying to eat something but feel sick so decided to have a beer and feel worse i dont know how to calm down i just want to go to sleep and wake up tomorrow feeling better. i usually live on my own but im at my mums but shes so drunk so dont want to annoy her please help me i want to go bed but not untill im relaxed i was gonna down 3 beers but dont know if good idea. x

Hi ricky,

So sorry you feel so dreadful, it must be awful for you right now.

Re reading about side effects: all medications like this have a huge list of possible side effects but don't start imagining you are going to get them. Only if you do get them do you need to be concerned, in which case see your doctor quickly.
You are probably not going to like this but it will not do you any good drinking alcohol with this medication and it could well bring on unwanted side effects so try not to drink while on it. Another thing is it could prevent it from working properly.
Relax, put away the booze, give the meds time to work and just know you are going to get over this okay. :yesyes:
best thoughts

ricky13
23-03-12, 23:29
thanks so much. im on sertraline i ahve been for about a year now 100mg. do you take any sort of medication. i tried others like fluxotine and citalopram but found them useless this is okay but not amazing.

terror-x
24-03-12, 00:31
Ricky mate I'm the same I always panic about medication I we t doctors about my stomach acid and heart burn they prescribed me omeprozole 20mg and one of the side effects actually aid ... In men may grow tits <<<< LOL .... I had to laugh at that I had a dream that night I woke up with a set of double Ds panicked me like mad try relax yourself buddy send me a message if you want if you use men I use it a lot to chat to others on heren